Overcoming guilt, shame, insecurities, and a scarce mindset with Jill Coleman
We are big believers of constantly evolving as humans in life.
With evolvement, comes the following feelings and emotions:
- A scarce mindset
- And much more
We remember when we first started Dynamic Duo Training, we played so small for so many years, we had a scarce mindset, we had insecurities to coach people for a while, the list goes on.
It wasn’t until a mentor of ours told us that all these feelings and emotions are just part of evolving and they are completely natural and normal.
That day we were told that felt like a ton of bricks were taken off our backs.
We tell you this story because our Rockstar guest, Jill Coleman, dealt with a lot of the same feelings and emotions during her journey.
We had an in-depth conversation on how she got through these dark times, got past her vicious cycles within competing, how she’s making an impact now with her gifts, and much more.
You don’t want to miss this unpolished conversation we had with the awesome and amazing, Jill Coleman.
Let’s get into it!
In this episode
- Her resilient story about growing up in Boston, living in North Carolina, and moving to Los Angeles 3 years ago and what lessons she’s learned from it all
- How Jill got into fitness at the age of 16 and throughout her 20’s she was heavily focused on fitness modeling and competition shows
- Why personal trainers have a scarce mindset and personal trainers need to learn sales, marketing, and the business side of things
In this episode, you will learn:
- About Jill’s competition days, the viscous cycles she went through, the dark times, how it was an ego pursuit to be on stage and magazines for her, she was seeking approval and affirmation constantly, and how she felt empty and hollow
- How she thought people would be inspired by her body or ripped abs and realized with her blog she could inspire more people with her knowledge
- Jill’s mindset and tactical tips for people going through viscous cycles when competing
Follow Jill Coleman
What if we could help you 3 X your personal training business?
Join us for our exclusive and rare workshop where you will learn:
⚫ The online fitness business cycle
⚫ The 5 P’s to an online fitness business
⚫ How to build an online fitness business around your lifestyle