How to Grow Your Business, Brand, and Community Using Instagram with Sue B Zimmerman
We are pumped up for this episode for many reasons, but two that stick out are:
- This is Sue B’s second round on the podcast
- She’s a mentor of ours that we highly respect and she’s a bad ass
On another note, Sue B is also known as the “Instagram expert,” she has been an entrepreneur for over 30 years with 18 business’s, and she has a ton of knowledge and wisdom.
If you are looking to build your business, brand, and community through Instagram, then you don’t want to miss this amazing conversation we had with Sue B Zimmerman.
Here we go!
In this episode
- The 3 key lessons she’s learned these past 18 months that have helped scale her business, build her personal brand, and grow her community
- The latest and most effective tips on how to use the New Instagram TV feature for your business
- The number 1 mistake business owners make using Instagram
In this episode, you will learn:
- The great analogy Sue B uses to explain Instagram is like a village and how to best utilize each village for your business
- The systems, processes, and day to day preparation Sue B has to get shit done
- About her amazing Ready Set Gram course that has helped thousands of business owners scale their business, build their personal brands, and grow their communities