How to Discover your Purpose in Life to Help Others with Stephanie Rowe
Let’s be real here, finding your purpose in life isn’t as easy as finding the lost remote control under the couch.
It’s funny because a lot of people think its that easy to find your purpose, but, it’s simply not that easy to do.
With discovering your purpose in life, it takes time, experience, experimenting, scratching itches you have, going through ups and downs, traveling, having coaches and mentors, etc.
In this episode, we sat down and talked to Stephanie Rowe, who helps people discover their purpose in life through her life coaching.
Aside from life coaching, Stephanie has a huge heart, loves giving back, has a background in business, marketing, sales, fitness, she’s an active YouTuber, and more.
Get ready to learn some great tips on how you can be on the right path to discovering your purpose in life!
In this episode
- Practical and realistic tips on how to go about discovering your purpose in life
- Why it’s okay to not have a blue print in life and figuring out who you are, your identity, your gifts, all to discover your purpose
- Her thoughts on the importance of changing your mindset and perception on things in life to be more fulfilled and happy
In this episode, you will learn:
- Ways to go about taking it easier on yourself and not always being so hard on yourself
- Why Stephanie feels our society is in trouble with losing the art of engaging with each other
- The importance of being present and in the moment more to be engaging, fulfilled, and happy
Follow Stephanie Rowe
Attention Personal Trainer!
New studies show that most trainers are undervaluing their time and working under grueling client schedules instead of their own.
We’ve discovered after $267,392.71 of research how you can work on your schedule instead of your clients while charging more per hour and living an overall better lifestyle. Even if you think there are no clients in your local area.
Join our web class to see how we did it HERE