Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Build a Performance Apparel Brand with Matt Paulson
Have you ever wondered what its like to build a performance apparel brand?
It’s a very competitive market to be in.
But Matt Paulson, co-founder of HYLETE, has done some incredible things since 2012 to build the reputation and brand to stay competitive in the market.
Matt started as an intern and eventually became co-founder of this well-known performance apparel brand, HYLETE.
We discussed a lot of various topics within building a performance apparel brand, Matt’s day to day with the company, and his new-exciting venture he will be starting this year.
In this episode
- How to a build a performance apparel brand in a competitive market
- Some of the key aspects you need as an entrepreneur to build a performance apparel brand
- How Matt started as an intern in 2012 and eventually became co-founder of HYLETE
"Be a giver not a taker in business"
In this episode, you will learn:
- Matts new and exciting venture that hes starting outside of HYLETE
- What got him into the fitness industry when he started and eventually getting into the apparel industry
- Some of the mistakes and learning lessons Matt faced early on with his performance apparel brand
Check Out The Links Below
[Breaking News] Want to Learn the 3 Steps to Making an Additional $1-2,000 per month as an Online Fitness Coach?
We’ve put together this FREE training video on how you can be on your way to earning an extra $1-2,000 a month within your online fitness coaching business so you can create more income, impact, influence, and independence!
Watch it HERE