Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
The Power Behind Being Innovative and Avoiding Job Disruption with Jay Samit
This was a fascinating conversation we had with author, speaker, entrepreneur, and disruption expert, Jay Samit.
We met Jay 3 years ago at Tai Lopez’s mansion, he was a guest speaker in the mastermind, and he blew his talk out of the water with innovation and disruption and we knew we had to have this Rockstar on the podcast for you.
Just look back at how many jobs are being disrupted by innovation and technology.
We see it first hand with amazon disrupting retail stores. Uber and Lyft disrupting the taxi industry. And we see Airbnb disrupting the hotel industry.
Things are changing so fast!
So, this is a great conversation for you to listen to and be ahead of how to spot new trends, identify careers and industries that are being disrupted, and to see how you can innovate to avoid disrupting you.
Put your Virtual Reality glasses on 😊
Here we go!
In this episode
- Practical ways you can spot or catch trends to avoid disruption
- Why you need to think about being innovative to avoid job disruption
- How you can think of 3 problems per day, ways to solve them for a whole month, make sure your passionate about them and they’re unique, and act to innovate and disrupt yourself
"In the next 3-5 years, 40% of jobs in the US will be disrupted"
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Jay went from a normal working-class career to becoming an expert in disruption and innovation for billion-dollar companies
- How Jay helps big companies avoid disruption like American Express, AT&T, Best Buy, Clinique, Coca Cola, Disney, Ford, GE, Intel, Linkedin, McDonalds, Microsoft, Proctor & Gamble, Starbucks, Unilever, Zynga and dozens more
- The power behind being innovative and avoiding job disruption for yourself