Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Overcoming a Major Surgery and Having to Support a Family Leads to Dream Job
DDT Nation! You ready for episode 26 on the Dynamic Lifestyle Podcast?
We have our buddy Juma Iraki all the way from Oslo, Norway. Juma has one hell of a story that we didn’t know about but we’re glad we interviewed him because talk about being relentless and fighting for your dreams.
If you don’t know Juma, he’s a coach, student, speaker, educator, and runs an awesome podcast. He’s definitely one of the good guys in the fitness industry that doesn’t put out BS info, so make sure to follow him below.
Without further ado, let’s get to know Juma!
Join the DDT Community and receive our new guides “The Physique Development Guide” and “Nutrition Myths Dispelled Guide” HERE
In this episode
- What got him started in the fitness industry
- How Juma gets high-quality, deep-uninterrupted work done with his projects, coaching, podcasting, and school work
- What made him not give up on his dreams and goals after surgery
- What a day in his shoes looks like
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why Juma gave it one more go before calling it quits on his dreams and goals
- What he learned from his major surgery
- If he could give one piece of advice to someone that wants to start an online fitness business today, what that would be
- If Juma had a billboard that the world could see, what would it say and what’s the WHY behind it
Follow Juma Iraki
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com