Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
From Orphan to CEO with Manny Lopez
The quote above has to be one of our favorites and to be honest, we started using it as well.
If you say it a couple of times out loud, it literally reframes your mindset to be grateful for what you have and to chill out.
Our friend, the app builder, TV/Radio host, and entrepreneur, Manny Lopez, is the man behind that quote.
He is our rock star guest on episode 72 of the Dynamic Lifestyle Podcast.
In this episode, Manny really goes deep into the importance of having a mobile app these days, how Les Brown had a profound impact on him going from an orphan to CEO, and the importance of serving others in life.
You don’t want to miss this one as it will greatly benefit you going forward in all aspects of life.
Let’s get ready to learn with Manny Lopez!
In this episode
- Why it’s important for you to have a mobile app these days
- His incredible story from orphan to CEO
- The magic behind serving others and why its important towards your success and growth
- His daily routine, how he gets things done, and is present as a father and husband
In this episode, you will learn:
- 3 golden nuggets on the importance of having a mobile app
- The mistakes Manny sees a lot of young entrepreneurs making these days
- The profound impact Manny’s first mentor had on him and why its so important for you to seek mentors
- Why you should serve others and be a giver not a taker
Follow Manny Lopez
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com