Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Empower your Life and Get Out of your Own Head
Our awesome guest, Jen Esquer, lives by these words!
Jen is a private sports therapist who creates programs, hosts workshops, and treats one on one for a more direct and precise experience.
Her mission is to:
“Heal the world and the best way you can do that, is through empowering yourself to learn how to heal yourself.”
That is pretty damn powerful if you ask us.
You may see why we wanted to have Jen on the podcast because we share a similar mission in serving others, enhancing their lifestyles, and educating others.
She also says “Becoming educated on what is going on with your body is the most powerful piece of knowledge for establishing health and longevity for a pain-free and active lifestyle!”
Again, right up our alley.
We had an awesome and in-depth conversation with Jen about various topics and non the less, she delivers massive value for you in episode 68.
Our new physical paperback book “The New Era of Fitness” is finally out! We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it. Get it HERE
Join the DDT Community and receive your FREE “12 Weeks to Build your Best Booty ebook and Program.”
[gravityform id=”21″ title=”false” description=”false”]
We just launched our BRAND NEW mobile app…download it HERE
In this episode
- Some of the ups and downs within her physical therapy journey
- The reason behind why she lives by these 2 slogans “Never say you can’t or make excuses”
- Her views on the differences between empowerment and inspiration
- The first 60 minutes of her day and why it’s so critical for having a successful day
In this episode, you will learn:
- What inspired Jen to get into Physical Therapy and specifically help those with disabilities
- How she practices patience in this crazy-noisy world
- What’s next in Jen’s journey
- When Jen isn’t moving or doing PT work, what she likes to do for fun
Follow Jen Esque
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com