Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Creating Over 500,000 Jobs in 60 Countries with John Spencer Ellis
If you are a personal trainer you most likely have heard of NESTA (National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association) or you are probably certified through them.
What if we told you we had a conversation with the founder of NESTA?
An organization which serves over 60 countries and has 55,00 members and the person that’s helped create over 500,000 jobs.
That’s exactly who we have for you as our guest on episode 69, the founder, John Spencer Ellis.
We’ve had the privilege of meeting and connecting with John at some high-level masterminds.
John is an absolute stand-up guy, down to earth and humble, and has a ton of knowledge and wisdom.
So, we hope you have your pens and papers out or even your phone note apps open because get ready to learn a ton of valuable info.
In this episode
- How he created NESTA and if the vision has changed over the years
- Some of the big mistakes fitness entrepreneurs are making these days
- Real life tips from John to a personal trainer wanting to start their own brick and motor business
- Why it’s so important to invest in coaches, mentors, and masterminds
In this episode, you will learn:
- John’s new brand and business “The Entrepreneur Coach”
- His thoughts on what he would have done differently in the past if he had to start over again
- What being on major TV shows and publications did for John’s success and how he leveraged those platforms
- John’s most adverse moment, how he got out of it, and what he learned from it
Follow John Spencer Ellis
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com