Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Former Laker Girl Overcomes Anxiety and Being Disconnected through Meditation and Yoga
DO YOU SUFFER FROM ANXIETY?
According to the ADAA (Anxiety and Depression Association of America), anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults in the United States age 18 and older, or 18.1% of the population every year.
Harvard Medical School recently published a letter that showed for many patients dealing with depression, anxiety, or stress, yoga may be a very appealing way to better manage symptoms.
Crazy stats, but it’s a serious thing going on in today’s society, and it could even get worse.
This is exactly why we sat down with “Action Jacquelyn,” who helps people overcome anxiety with her yoga practices.
Jacquelyn also has an awesome story, as she used to be a Laker and Clipper girl, Ballerina, and suffered from anxiety and being disconnected.
If you are suffering from anxiety, like yoga and meditation, or just want to start understanding how it can all benefit your lifestyle, then you’re in for a treat on this one 😊
In this episode
- How Yoga and Meditation helped her with anxiety and panic attacks and awareness
- The importance of improving your relationships with time and not measuring your self-worth with what you get done in a days work
- Make time for your health or else you will spend more time later trying to reverse health issues
"Yoga Brings the Mind and Body Together"
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Jacquelyn was emotionally, physically, and mentally disconnected during those times
- The benefits of Yoga in everyday life. Why you should try Yoga and how to make fitness fun with it
- How her “Get stretchy” at home and work programs can benefit you to be in less pain and have more energy
Follow Jacquelyn Umof
The Power of Now
You Are a Badass
Our new physical paperback book “The New Era of Fitness” is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get it HERE