Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Why you Need to Be Confident and Relentless as a Fitness Coach with Landon and Laura Poburan
We are excited about this one because this POWER Couple are relentless and resilient!
Landon and Laura sold their gym in Canada, and moved cross country to Scottsdale, Arizona, to be more happy, free, and do what they truly LOVE doing on a day to day basis.
You see, they were working 15-hour days, 7 days a week, not taking care of themselves, and it all finally caught up to them.
This couple has a ton of experience, knowledge, and wisdom that you can benefit off.
So, without further ado, lets get to know Landon and Laura Poburan!
In this episode
Landon and Laura Discuss
· Their top tips on how to balance their marriage, entrepreneurship, and life
· If you are an online fitness coach, you need to work on your confidence muscles, and how to do so
· Why being relentless and resilient will take you far in your entrepreneur journey
"The World Needs More Happy People, Patience, and Self Exploration"
In this episode, you will learn:
- What Landon feels fitness coaches are doing wrong and how you can avoid this
- How selling their gym and moving from Canada to Scottsdale was the best decision of their lives and what you can learn from it
- How to start with changing your world in order to be happier in your day to day life