Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Growth, Hitting Walls, and Keeping Business Simple with Alex Hormozi
Imagine graduating from an Ivy league school, living in a beautiful condo in DC, and having a stable career as a consultant for a big name company and then deciding your packing your bags, selling your condo, driving across state to California, and opening up your own gym?
Most wouldn’t agree with this decision.
Most would say someone is crazy to leave all that behind to risk opening a gym.
But when you have a burning desire and passion to do what you love, you will drop just about anything to pursue it.
And that’s exactly what Alex Hormozi did!
Alex Hormozi is the Co-CEO of Gym Launch, a consulting program that helps gym owners achieve personal and financial freedom with sustainable gym management processes.
Since launching in April 2016, Gym Launch has grossed more than $1 billion in sales and more than $30 million in annual revenue; led a team of 100 employees; impacted more than 1,500 small business owners; published an industry-leading book, Gym Launch Secrets; produced a weekly podcast featuring entrepreneurial insight; and launched “Prestige Labs,” a successful supplement system.
Talk about creating IMPACT and one hell of an inspiring story!
Get ready for this awesome conversation we had with Alex Hormozi
In this episode
- His INSPIRING story on selling his condo, quitting his consulting job in DC, and packing his bag for Cali to pursue his dream
- What his ROCK BOTTOM moment taught him and how he’s using it as a blessing in disguise now
- His SURPRISING answer to what he feels the fitness industry needs more of in 2020
"Do fewer things and Focus will kick in"
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Alex scaled Gym Launch to 50 million in 24 months
- His biggest struggle with opening his gyms and how he overcome it + his recommendations for the aspiring fitness professional to open up their own small gym/studio
- The principles of growth, breaking past hitting walls, and keeping business simple as an entrepreneur