Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
The Power Behind Creating Seasons in Life so you can be More Productive with Felicia Romero
One of our favorite comedy movies is “Friday” and one of the famous sayings from it is “BYE FELICIA!”
About a year and a half ago, we had to say “BYE FELICIA” to the awesome, talented, and down to earth, Felica Romero.
Side note: It was a good “BYE FELICIA” since we had her on the podcast and it had to come to an end.
Hence, why we had her on the show again.
This past year and a half, Felicia has grown a lot and one of the main lessons she shared with us is the power behind creating seasons in life to be more productive.
What she meant was…
- There are seasons to be in the hustler mode
- There are seasons for learning and consuming
- There are seasons for not needing to push as hard, being easier on yourself
- And there are seasons to work on relationships, family, etc.
This was an amazing conversation we had with Felicia on creating seasons in life and much more.
Get ready for this one!
"Seasons in Life Allow you to Reset to be More Focused and Productive"
In this episode, you will learn:
- Her top skill she recommends is working on yourself and having more compassion and kindness in the world
- Why its so important to work on your personal brand and how to get started on it
- The WHY behind her new podcast “diet drop out” and how to create a healthier relationship with foods, dieting, and more