Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Taking a Chance and a Big Pay Off with Jason Tremblay
We have a quick turn around with episode 41 dropping!
In this new episode, we are talking to the main man behind The Strength Guys (TSG), Jason Tremblay.
We’ve gotten to know Jason well over the past years since he started TSG at a very similar point when we started DDT. So, it’s been cool to see his personal and companies growth.
We wanted to get him on the podcast for you guys because Jason is not only a brilliant strength coach, but he’s a very young entrepreneur that’s wise beyond his years and he has a bright future to look forward to and he can teach you a thing or two.
We wanted him to talk about his highs, lows, being a young entrepreneur, being an online strength coach, his big internship opportunity in LA, traveling, and more.
We guarantee Jason will drop some golden nuggets in this one, so give it a listen.
In this episode
In This Episode, Jason Discusses:
- What the driving force was behind starting TSG
- How he deals with adversity and being a young entrepreneur
- His philosophy on success being 50% chance and 50% skill and attitude
- What his big internship opportunity consisted of, what’s next, and why mentorships are so important
- Why it’s important to travel and experience new cultures for growth and developing new concepts and ideas
- His one piece of advice on someone wanting to start an online fitness business
In this episode, you will learn:
Follow Jason Tremblay
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com