Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Overcoming Self-Doubt, Depression, a Bipolar Disorder, and Following his Passion
Who is Dominic Chambrone you ask?
- He’s known as “The Shoe Surgeon”
- He’s customized shoes for celebrities like Justin Bieber, Pharrell Williams, and Jermaine Dupree
- He learned to cope with his medical diagnosis without relying on medications
- He’s a father, husband, and entrepreneur
Now that you know all the cool things that makes Dominic unique and awesome, he’s also a child hood friend of ours that we went to elementary-high school with…now that’s pretty cool.
Dominic has an amazing story and journey on how he got to where he’s at today.
It hasn’t been easy by any means for him, but he has some great stories and wisdom to share that will only motivate and benefit you.
He’s also doing some really cool projects within his industry and it can definitely get your wheels spinning for your own industry.
Let’s get to know the shoe surgeon aka Dominic Chambrone!
Our new physical paperback book “The New Era of Fitness” is finally out! We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it. Get it HERE
Join the DDT Community and receive your FREE “12 Weeks to Build your Best Booty ebook and Program.”
Oops! We could not locate your form.
We just launched our BRAND NEW mobile app…download it HERE
In this episode
- How he got his name “The Shoe Surgeon”
- What he learned through traveling the world, making connections, and learning from the best of the best
- What his medical diagnosis taught him about his grit and self-limiting beliefs
- What’s so unique and some of his secret sauces to his customized shoes
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Dominic got the chance to customize shoes for celebrities like Justin Bieber, Pharrell Williams, and Jermaine Dupree
- His unique thoughts on why he used to not learn in school and now he can’t get enough of learning
- Secret tips for those looking to get into the shoe designing industry
- What cool projects Dominic is working on and what’s next for his Shoe Surgeon brand
Follow Dominic Chambrone
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com