Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Mastering Networking, Social Skills, and Confidence with Jordan Harbinger
We are very excited to have on the man behind the awesome podcast, The Art of Charm, Jordan Harbinger.
Jordan is a confidence and social skills expert and he’s also the founder of a training company that teaches people how to build their confidence, social skills, self-esteem, and career progression.
What’s cool is we met Jordan at THRIVE last year in San Diego after he spoke and he’s an all-around funny, down to earth, and cool guy.
So, we know you are going to get a ton of value in episode 66.
Without further ado, let’s get to know Jordan Harbinger!
Our new physical paperback book “The New Era of Fitness” is finally out! We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it. Get it HERE
Join the DDT Community and receive your FREE “12 Weeks to Build your Best Booty ebook and Program.”
[gravityform id=”21″ title=”false” description=”false”]
We just launched our BRAND NEW mobile app…download it HERE
In this episode
- Why it’s so important for people to learn social skills and increase their confidence
- His reasons why he feels people aren’t open to change and coaching
- What makes him uncomfortable
- How he learned how to speak 5 languages and the payoff behind it
In this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of self-development
- How Jordan almost got kidnapped
- His reasons behind why it’s so important to invest in coaches, masterminds, etc.
- A full day from sun rise to sun down with Jordan Harbinger
Follow Jordan Harbinger
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com