Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How Fitness Saved my Life with Caryn Nicole Paolini
Picture this…you are a school psychologist for several years, but you have a burning desire to take a leap of faith and go all in on a career in the fitness industry.
Exciting and scary wouldn’t you say.
But of course, more exciting because you are eventually doing what you love on a day to day basis.
That’s exactly what our awesome guest, Caryn Nicole Paolini, did.
What’s cool is she didn’t completely career shift. She is a certified psychologist and she continues to implement psychology into her coaching clients fitness journeys.
We talked to Caryn about this shift in her life, the ups and downs, the lessons learned from the journey, going forward, and much more.
Get ready to know the inspiring and bad ass, Caryn Nicole Paolini!
In this episode
- The point in her life when she knew it was time to stop her profession as a school psychologist and pursue fitness full-time
- Some of the challenges she faced when transitioning into the fitness industry from a school psychologist
- Her top ninja tips she has learned over the years for aspiring fitness competitors
- Her morning, mid-day, and wind down routine, that makes her perform at a high level each day
In this episode, you will learn:
- Caryn’s top tips she would give to someone in her same shoes, wanting to transition from one profession into a fitness entrepreneur and coach
- Why it’s so important to her to help build a school for orphans through her charity
- Caryn’s current struggles in life and what she’s doing to face them and ultimately overcome them
- Her thoughts on why most fitness coaches don’t stress being mentally, emotionally, and spiritually fit