Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
The Biggest Issues in Fitness and Why Coaches are Failing Today
The fitness industry is like a double-edged sword…
On one side, it’s amazing, fun, fascinating, lives are being impacted, etc.
On the other side, the industry is full of quacks, closed minded coaches, people not wanting to evolve in other areas of life, etc.
In this episode, we are doing a replay of our interview with Juma Iraki from Iraki Nutrition. Juma had us on his awesome podcast earlier this year and we figured you would really get a lot out of what we discussed with him.
We talk about some of the biggest issues within fitness and why coaches are failing today.
We also talk about a host of topics that are very practical for those that are coaches.
Then we discuss some cool new concepts from our book we wrote “The New Era of Fitness” for those that are fitness enthusiast and looking to enhance their fitness journeys.
We hope you enjoy this replay episode.
In this episode
- How and why you should consider evolving into the new era of fitness
- Some of the big issues we have seen this past decade with fitness and coaches, why they’re failing, and going forward
- How you as a coach, can learn to build relationships with your clients
- The 5 elements within the new era of fitness and why you should consider implementing them into your fitness journey and your clients’
- Why you should stray away from the downward spiral of black and white thinking within your fitness journey
Follow Dynamic Duo Training
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com