Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
The Importance of Staying on your Path to Live your Best Life with Brian Decosta
“I’m Living My Best Life!”
We know you’ve heard this song and that’s why we are excited to share this powerful conversation we had with Brian Decosta!
We truly believe at the bottom of our cores that everyone should be striving to “Live Their Best Life.”
Is it easy?
But everyone has a choice to go after what they want, live the lifestyle that makes them happy-fulfilled, and ultimately live their best life.
Brian is a very courageous man. He left his job as an accountant that would have put him in a very stable and comfortable long-tern career.
But he saw the vision going forward within it and it didn’t look exciting…it looked draining and miserable to him.
So, he followed his dream to be in the fitness industry and move to Los Angeles to ultimately chase living his best life!
Without further ado, let’s get into it!
In this episode
- The driving force behind leaving his accounting career and into the fitness industry
- Some of the life changing lessons he’s experienced since living in LA
- How to feel like your enough and not constantly live in fear and reactive mode
"Not Enough People Truly Understand They Are Enough"
In this episode, you will learn:
- Some of Brian’s thoughts and emotions when he left his career as an accountant
- Brian’s tips on how he broke into the fitness industry so fast and with so much success
- How to live your best life and not settle for less
Follow Brian Decosta
How to grow your online personal training business and be able to work from anywhere in the world… JOIN OUR LIVE TRAINING!