Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Increase your Focus and Self Awareness to Make your Brand Stick out More with Mark Lack
In today’s social media society, grabbing people’s attention is like the new gold rush.
When the gold rush cycles occurred, the main prize was gold. These days, if you are making a living online, the main prize you want to focus on is grabbing people’s attention.
The brand, thought leader, or business that can grab more people’s attention has a higher probability of scaling.
In order to grab people’s attention these days, it takes a combination of focus and having self-awareness. This will then lead to being in a state of flow, grabbing people’s attention, positioning your brand as the authority in your market place, and thus moving the needle in your brand or business.
That’s why we are pumped to share this powerful and deep conversation we had with entrepreneur, author, TV host, branding and marketing expert, Mark Lack.
We went deep into positioning, marketing, social media growth, making money online, personal growth, and how to increase your focus and awareness to make your brand stick out more.
Without further ado, let’s get into it!
In this episode
- Thought leadership, personal branding, perception, positioning, and influencer marketing
- How to get more peoples attention in your social media, marketing, branding, and messaging
- Some practical tactics to grow your social media, add value, and create impact
"The best people in the world are the masters of the basics. Don’t be afraid to go back and learn the basics"
In this episode, you will learn:
- How you can maximize your potential by creating an environment to thrive in
- Why the power of the mind is key to everything
- How to use your story to inspire others and create more impact which leads to more fulfillment