Would you like us to make a DONATION ON YOUR BEHALF?
Just enter your name and email and we will sponsor one kid's duffle bag, when you join our Live A Dynamic Lifestyle Community Newsletter.
Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Lessons from a Pro Skater to a Serial Entrepreneur with Mikey Taylor
Imagine the good majority of your entire life was centered around skate boarding.
Literally, skateboarding every day for 5 hours.
That’s the kind of work ethic it took Pro Skateboarder, Mikey Taylor, to get to the X games!
Mikey had a successful professional skateboarding career and now he’s a serial entrepreneur.
He’s doing some cool things with his new investment company “Commune.”
We had a blast talking with Mikey and some of the lessons he’s learned being a pro skateboarder and how he applies it to life and entrepreneurship now.
In this episode
- How he looked at his pro skating career as a long term business
- The amount of work it took for him to get to a pro level and how you can do the same
- Some of his X games stories and experiences
"Failing Everyday Has Taken the Fear out of Future Failures"
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Mikey took his pro skating experiences and applied the mindset to his day to day life
- Mikey’s real estate and storage unit investments have built him long term wealth and why you should start investing as well
- Hitting rock bottom after his pro skateboarding career and how he got out of it and started his own business