Would you like us to make a DONATION ON YOUR BEHALF?
Just enter your name and email and we will sponsor one kid's duffle bag, when you join our Live A Dynamic Lifestyle Community Newsletter.
Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Create your Ripple of IMPACT Without Seeking Validation from Others with Khaled ELmasri
Moving from the Middle East to the US when you are 5 years old.
You don’t feel like you fit in due to not speaking English and being from a different culture.
And to top it off, you stand out like a sore thumb.
You then go on to build a well-known and growing fitness business conference the past 5 years that’s making an IMPACT on thousands of fitness professionals’ lives.
Now that’s what we call a damn good STORY!
A couple of weeks ago, we had the great privilege of speaking at RISE Fitness Business Conference in San Jose, Ca, to hundreds of fitness professionals.
And all thanks and gratitude goes to Khaled ELmasri for having us speak.
What’s funny is we got to pull Khaled aside on day 2 of the conference and interview him in our room for 45 minutes.
In this conversation, Khaled, goes deep into his incredible story, his big WHY behind his fitness business conference, and much more.
Fasten your seat belts for this one, ladies and gentlemen.
In this episode
- His big WHY to start a fitness business conference because of his STRONG belief in the fitness entrepreneur will help end obesity due to the ripple affect
- His very first event 5 years ago, held in a local gym studio with 30 people and now his event being at the double tree hotel with 300 plus attendees
- Why personal trainers need to learn and understand the business side of things because they don’t teach it through certifications or at gyms
"What’s your ripple of IMPACT"
In this episode, you will learn:
- Khaled’s biggest lesson learned in starting an event is you need to nurture your attendees all year around and invest in the relationships with attendees
- How not fitting in most of his life and not getting recognition has FUELED him to make an impact in the fitness industry
- His biggest advice to personal trainers is to stop caring what others think and seeking validation, and to do what you want to do to change lives and make impact
Follow Khaled ELmasri
What if we could help you 3 X your personal training business?
Join us for our exclusive and rare workshop where you will learn:
The online fitness business cycle so you can see how to create multiple revenue streams
The 5 P’s to an online fitness business so you can launch an effective fitness product
How to build an online fitness business around your lifestyle so you can have more time and freedom