Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
The Importance of Health, Wealth, and Relationships to Becoming Successful in Business
How do you become successful in business these days you ask?
That’s a broad question to ask that will lead to hundreds of different answers, philosophies, concepts, etc.
We love what our friend, Nicholas Bayerle, preaches about becoming the new and modern-day businessman and that entails the following:
These 3 pillars make a lot of sense because too many people in business think “success” is just making a ton of money, scaling, the next business, growing a massive team, what have you.
But what about health and relationships?
You can have the richest bank account, but you will be forever bankrupt internally without the other 2 pillars.
If you don’t know who Nicholas Bayerle is, he was on the podcast show a couple of years ago.
Nicholas Bayerle is the CEO of Billion Dollar Body and Creator of the Billion Dollar Brotherhood. He’s the host of the BDB podcast, an international speaker and author of the Modern Day Businessman. He went from obese, college dropout to fit, to creating a 7 figure business, healthy and married to the woman of his dreams Amanda.
Nicholas was named a top 30 under 30 Influencer, has been featured in numerous media outlets such as Forbes, Entrepreneur and has interviewed some of the top entrepreneurs. He lives by the philosophy that your network is your net-worth. Nicholas resides in southern California and is passionate about his marriage, faith, family, friends and giving back to those he can help.
Without further ado, lets get to know Nicholas Bayerle…round 2!
In this episode
- His SECRETS to developing into the 3-Dimensional Businessman
- What Fatherhood has taught him about BALANCING life and business
- Some of the HIGHS and LOWS he’s faced the past years in business and life
"Your Messes Become your Messages"
In this episode, you will learn:
- What is NEW book “The Modern-Day Businessman” is all about and The concepts you can apply from it
- Why YOU should focus on your health, wealth, and relationships to live a happier, productive, and more fulfilling lifestyle
- Nicholas’s KEY habits that he plans on sticking to in order to reach his fullest potential
Follow Nicholas Bayerle
ARE YOU READY TO ADAPT AS A FIT PRO?
Are You Looking to Add Online Training to Your In-Person Training Business!
If You Want to Learn the Secrets to Create More Income, Influence, Impact, And Independence…
Then Get On The Waitlist For Our New Book “Rise Of The Fit Pros” and Grab Your Free Gifts Here