Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Build a 100 Year Plan with John Leslie Brown
Legacy always trumps currency…
In episode 87, we had the great privilege to have a powerful conversation with one of the legendary motivational speakers in the world, Les Brown’s son, John Leslie Brown.
We talked to John about creating a 100-year plan. Think about that for just a second… a 100-year plan!
You see everyone wants to build a short-term plan, a one-year plan, attain instant gratification, be an overnight success, and try and get the “big cash out day” as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, the short-term plans and mindsets can come back to bite you.
Instead, think about a 100-year plan and leaving a legacy even when you are gone.
Money is great, but leaving a legacy that will impact lives will always trump currency.
We also talk to John about his book “the Harvard Effect,” the expectations he has being one of Les Brown’s sons, him running for California governor, and more.
Get ready to know JLB… John Leslie Brown!
In this episode
- The importance of building a 100-year plan instead of a short-term plan
- The driving force behind writing his book “The Harvard Effect” and the power behind “The Harvard Effect”
- His thoughts on why he feels so many people play small in life and to not lose in today’s society
- Some of his key daily habits that lead him to be a high performer in all areas of his life
In this episode, you will learn:
- How John has dealt with the high expectations to fulfil his father, Les Brown, shoes, or continue the legacy he has built
- Why JLB is running for California’s Governor, what he hopes to learn from this experience, and what’s the 1 big change he wants to create once he gets it
- A dark period in his life that he overcame and how it turned out to be a blessing in disguise
- What propelled JLB to go back to school and attend Harvard and the key lessons he learned from it
Follow John Leslie Brown
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com