Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Overcoming Body Dysmorphia, Anxiety, Depression, and Following your Heart
You ready to get to know fitness Icon Felicia Romero?
We got the pleasure to meet her in Long Beach a few months back at an entrepreneur workshop and she’s such a down to earth and amazing woman.
Felicia is our awesome guest for episode 77 and if you don’t know about her, let us tell you…
- She’s been on 8 magazine covers
- She’s been a figure pro for 8 years
- She’s been featured in TV shows and major publications
- She’s an entrepreneur
- And an all-around bad ass
What this means to you is she has a ton of experience, wisdom, and golden nuggets to share with you to add value to your life.
So, have we convinced you enough to want to listen to this episode.
Without further ado, let’s get to know the one, the only, and the awesome, Felicia Romero!
In this episode
- Why she decided not to pursue law school and take a chance in the fitness industry
- How she overcame body dysmorphia, self-sabotage, binge eating, and losing control of her body and mind
- Her morning routine, day to day tasks, habits, and her wind down routine
- Her biggest dislikes within the fitness industry
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why she thinks so many people compare themselves to others in the context of body image and her advice to someone constantly doing this, suffering from binge eating, and self-love
- Some of her major current struggles in life and how she’s overcoming them
- Felicia’s main driving forces to wake up every day and do what she does
- What she wants to let go of in life right now and how that will get her to the next level