Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to be in Alignment with your Passion and Purpose in Life
Question for you…
When you were growing up, were you told either be a doctor, lawyer, engineer, dentist, or something along those lines?
I know we were.
Most of us have been pushed by our parents, peers, school systems, and society to go down those career paths.
Which, there’s nothing wrong with those career paths because they’re safe, secure, and provide good financial stability.
But, what if you don’t have a purpose or passion behind wanting to do any of that?
In episode 76, our rockstar guest, Jeff Nippard, was on the path of becoming a dentist and he ended up taking a leap of faith to follow his passion and purpose in life.
Now that is freaking awesome!
If you don’t know who Jeff is, he’s known for youtubing, fitness coaching, and being a top tier natural bodybuilder.
We dove into a variety of topics with Jeff and you will be amazed by his come up in life and how he got to where he’s at today.
In this episode
- Why he decided not to pursue his dental program and decided to take a leap of faith with YouTube
- Some of the big mistakes people make when trying to make a career out of YouTube and what you should avoid doing
- His day to day life, morning rituals, wind down routine, training split, and more
- The single most important question he wished people asked him more
In this episode, you will learn:
- The unbelievable amount of work that goes into Jeff’s YouTube channel and why you shouldn’t look at it as all roses and rainbows
- 3 of his top ninja lessons for those wanting to start a career in YouTube
- What’s currently missing in his life right now and how he plans on filling that missing piece
- Jeff’s thoughts on the new era of fitness we’re in and how its evolved the past decade