Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Run a Heart Based Business with Anthony Collova
Have you experienced the dark side of entrepreneurism?
If you have not, you most likely will.
In a perfect world it would be all sunshine’s and rainbows…but last time we checked…we don’t live in a perfect world.
We are excited to have our friend, Anthony Collova, the former owner of IIFYM.com and myoatmeal.com discuss the dark side of entrepreneurship and how you can build a heart-based business instead.
He really goes deep on how being an entrepreneur takes effort and you might as well be in tuned with your spiritual practice and physical aspect while doing it.
Anthony also talks about how your goals should be aligned to your heart, whats going to make you happy, and fulfilled as a business owner.
Get ready for this value packed conversation!
In this episode
- How self-care, healing from trauma, and having a spiritual practice will make you into a better entrepreneur
- The main reasons he exited from IIFYM.com and Myoatmeal.com
- Why positive words of affirmation are one of the most powerful practices to overcome shaming and guilting yourself
"The world needs more heart based entrepreneurs"
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to build a heart-based business to be more aligned with your purpose
- The power of how stress can cloud your mind, heart, creativity, abundance, happiness, etc. and how to overcome it
- Some of the major pitfalls within the game of entrepreneurship and how to avoid them
Check Out The Links Below
Fit Pro Alert…
If You Want to Learn the Secrets to Adding an Online Fitness Coaching Business So You Can Make More Money, Get 10 Hours of Your Time Back, and Grow your Social Media Presence…
Then Grab The Digital Version Of Our New Book “Rise Of The Fit Pros” 100% FREE Here