Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Become a Successful Personal Trainer with Melody Schoenfeld
In this interview, we got to sit down with Personal Trainer of the year, Melody Schoenfeld, who is the sister of Brad Schoenfeld.
Melody talks about her 20 plus years of experience being a personal trainer.
How she started, the ups and downs she’s faced, how you can become a successful personal trainer, and much more!
Get ready for this one, folks 😊
In this episode
- The deliberate and intentional steps she took to become the personal trainer of the year
- Her advice for a personal trainer wanting to open up their own gym and other alternatives
- Why writing is such an invaluable asset to have as a personal trainer and how it can make you more money
"You have to be able to get people in the doors"
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why every personal trainer should start off working at a big box gym
- How being in the media a lot, doing community outreach, 20 years of experience, writing books, and publishing scientific research helped Melody become the personal trainer of the year
- Melody’s thoughts and predictions on where she see’s the future of online personal training and personal training going