Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
From Homeless to Speaking Onstage Alongside Tony Robbins with Joseph McClendon
YOU PULL UP TO A GAS STATION, A GROUP OF MEN COME UP TO YOU, AND START BEATING THE LIVING SH$T OUT OF YOU BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN?
You’re then smashed into the back seat of a cop car and being treated like dirt and taken to the police station and being wrongfully accused.
You then spiral into a deep depression and end up homeless and living in a cardboard box.
Years later, you then turn your life around and find yourself being mentored, coauthoring, and speaking on stage to thousands of people with the legendary, Tony Robbins!
Now that is one hell of a story, if you ask me.
Without further ado, lets get to know this inspiring and amazing human being, Joseph McClendon.
In this episode
- Some of the KEY lessons he learned being mentored under Tony Robbins
- How he almost LOST his life due to the color of his skin, being homeless, to then speaking & IMPACTING thousands of peoples lives on stage
- Everyone has a unique super weapon to create impact and influence and how you can discover it
"Everyone has a secret weapon to create impact and influence"
In this episode, you will learn:
- Josephs IMPACTFUL 60/20/20 rule and how you can implement it right away into your life
- His thoughts on the difference between a mentor and coach and how Tony Robbins was more of a mentor to him
- His Tell, Show, Try, & Do method to overcoming your BIGGEST FEARS IN LIFE