Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
The Psychology Behind Coaching Professional Athletes with Susan Kleiner
My oh my!
Where do we even start with our rock star guest, Susan Kleiner.
Susan has consulted for many major professional teams such as: Seattle Storm, Seattle Mariners, Cleveland Cavaliers, Miami Heat, and more.
She’s consulted with high-level athletes, she’s written 8 books, and she’s a researcher and speaker.
Susan has done a lot, seen a lot, and experienced a lot in life.
That’s exactly why we wanted her to come on the show, so she could really deliver value, life lessons, and wisdom to you.
We really went deep with Susan on various-exciting topics, her story, and much more.
Ladies and gentlemen, get your pen and papers out or your smart phone note apps open and get ready to get to know Susan Kleiner.
In this episode
- Her unbelievable journey to becoming a high-performance nutrition consultant
- When she decided to take that leap of faith to be an entrepreneur and start her own consulting business
- Some of the biggest lessons Susan learned from working with these major teams and high-level athletes
- The biggest challenge she has had emotionally, what it taught her, and how she overcame it
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Susan is able to move seamlessly from book to book (she’s written 8) and where she gets her inspiration
- A full day in the life of Susan Kleiner and how her powerful morning routine sets the tone for her day
- If she had one last speech to give, what would it be about and why
- Out of the 4 Pillars of Life (Health, Wealth, Love, Happiness), which pillar is she working on the most this year
Follow Susan Kleiner
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com