Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Why Putting Your Health First Can Enhance Your Overall Lifestyle with Emily Frisella and Mindy Musselman
We all get busy in life, but one thing we never have agreed with is the old saying of “I’m too busy” to do X, Y, Z…
A lot of people will say they’re too busy to put their health first, which always leads to a down word spiral in your overall day to day happiness and lifestyle of not being fulfilled.
We had the pleasure of talking to these awesome ladies, Emily Frisella and Mindy Musselman, about the importance of putting your health first to enhance your overall lifestyle.
Mindy and Emily have a ton of knowledge when it comes to health, fitness, and finding balance in your lifestyle.
What’s cool is they don’t just preach, they actually walk the walk every single day.
Mindy and Emily also have an awesome Podcast show called “Food in Session,” where they discuss various topics within health, fitness, nutrition, cooking, and lifestyle.
Without further ado, lets get to know these amazing ladies, Emily and Mindy!
In this episode
- How growing up on farms and being around food and crops developed into their passions to helping others with health and fitness
- The importance of having balance within nutrition and lifestyle and some of their key habits on how to do this
- Why it’s so important to check your ego in business because it could really bring you down
- Their mindsets on, to never stop learning, always be growing, and getting better each day
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Emily and Mindy balance out their professions, their podcast, family, and more
- The importance of putting your health first in order to enhance your overall lifestyle and how you can do this
- Some of their key tactics on how to deal with the dark times in entrepreneurship
- Why you should always put your best out there and put yourself first