Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Create Valuable Content that Stands Out with Ian Cleary
We tend to hear a lot of statements around content creation and strategy, such as:
“Its all about putting out the most content you possibly can”
“If you don’t put out content daily then your business will tank”
What’s refreshing is hearing what our guest, Ian Cleary, has to say about content strategy and that is to create less, but make it better, valuable, higher quality, so then it can stand out more.
This is right up our alley because we feel too many people focus on nothing but content creation and strategy and they wonder why their business never grows.
We 100% agree that content creation and strategy is very important, but we feel that a lot of people overdo it.
That’s why we brought in the content king, Ian Cleary, so he can answer some questions, and really give you an interesting perspective on content creation and strategy.
Alright, lets get to know the content king, Ian Cleary!
In this episode
- How to make your content valuable, better, high quality, and stand out more
- How Ian became a world known content and digital marketer, speaker, and writer for major publications such as forbes and entrepreneur.com
- The importance of building relationships to speak, be featured in major publications and why you should start building relationships with influencers
- Why he left his day job and him and his wife made a lifestyle decision to downgrade on house size and sell cars to be with family more
In this episode, you will learn:
- Growing your business online really comes down to three things: content, relationships, and technology to help make your marketing efforts more efficient
- Ian’s experience with having mentors during dark times with entrepreneurship and how it helps to have someone that has experience and knowledge and can help re-align you
- Why re-purposing old content is just as important, if not more important than constantly creating new content
- Creating too much content isn’t necessarily always a good thing and how you can make your content better