Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Dynamic Persistence Leads to MTV and UFC Host Opportunities with Kerri Kasem
We absolutely love those stories about being persistent, tenacious, relentless, and simply just not taking “NO” for an answer.
That’s why we sat down with Radio and TV Host, Speaker, Activist, and the talented, Kerri Kasem.
Kerri has a ton of experience in talk radio, morning radio, her own podcast, red carpet show with celebrities, and hosting for the UFC and MTV.
She has an incredible must hear story on how she got her hosting spot with UFC, as well as her story on becoming an activist for her “Kasem Cares Foundation” where they prevent elderly abuse.
Kerri is an all-around Rockstar so we’re excited for you to get a nugget or two out of our conversation.
In this episode
- How she got into media and becoming a TV and Radio host for big time networks
- Her tips on how to get started with media whether its podcasting, radio, tv, or live videos on social media
- The dynamic persistence of her getting the UFC TV host opportunity and how she exactly did it
"Do the opposite of what fear tells you to do"
In this episode, you will learn:
- About Kerri’s incredible foundation to prevent elderly abuse
- Why she feels “mental attitude is everything in life” and how you can benefit from it
- Her key tactics to doing the opposite of what fear tells you to do to have massive breakthroughs and shifts in your life