Would you like us to make a DONATION ON YOUR BEHALF?
Just enter your name and email and we will sponsor one kid's duffle bag, when you join our Live A Dynamic Lifestyle Community Newsletter.
Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Accelerate your Learning Curve with Mentors
Man, where do we start with our Rockstar guest, James Swanwick…
We have a great deal of respect for this man because he is the true definition of an entrepreneur.
He was once an ESPN anchor in Australia for a good amount of years and many people would kill for a dream job like that.
But not James.
He had an itch to be an entrepreneur and take a leap of faith.
He ended up being the founder of awesome blue blocker glasses that reached over a million dollars in sales the first year.
In episode 80, James talks about his entrepreneurial adventure, the mentors that he acquired, the ups and downs he faced, what’s next for him, and more.
Trust us when we say you don’t want to miss this episode because James delivers a ton of massive value that will further help you in your endeavors.
Here we go!
In this episode
- Why he left ESPN to pursue being an entrepreneur and what he learned from it
- What sparked the idea for his Swannies Blue Light Blocking Glasses and why everyone needs a pair of these cool glasses
- His thoughts on what most business owners are doing right and wrong these days
- The $25,000 mentor he invested in to take him to the next level
In this episode, you will learn:
- James’ biggest challenge when developing his Swannie Glasses and what challenges is he currently facing
- How crucial it is to seek mentors and surround yourself with an inner circle of people that want to achieve greatness
- What James is missing in his life currently and what he’s doing to try and fill that void
- The importance of following your gut and heart when it comes to your career and goals