Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
From Personal Trainer to Social Media Marketer with Mike Arce
We absolutely love these stories when people used to be in one profession, but then pivoted to a completely new profession and used their experience and skills to target that same industry that they used to work in.
Allow us to introduce Mike Arce!
Mike used to be a personal trainer but then realized he wanted to help personal trainers grow their businesses by getting them more people into their gyms.
So, he started a social media marketing agency that targets personal trainers, mom and pop gyms, yoga, and pilate studios.
He had the skills, knowledge, and experience as a personal trainer, then pivoted into doing social media marketing, and targeted that exact niche…pretty awesome!
In episode 79, we discussed how and why he did this. What he’s doing now. The big vision. Some of the obstacles he overcame, and much more.
Get ready to know Mike Arce!
In this episode
- What made him transition out of the fitness industry and into the social media marketing world
- Why social media marketing is so essential for brick and motor gyms
- The biggest obstacle he had to overcome in business
- A full day in the life of Mike Arce
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Mike pivoted from being a personal trainer into running a social media marketing agency
- The best piece of advice he has been given and given this advice, what would he tell a young entrepreneur starting out
- How he balances work, life, family, and his health each day
- Mike’s surprising hidden secret that not a lot of people know about him