Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
The 2 Secret Skills You Need for Compelling Social Media Content with Jasmine Star
You one day realize that after being in Law School, becoming a lawyer isn’t truly what you want to do and the legacy you want to leave to impact others.
Jasmine Star dropped out of law school and became an internationally recognized creative entrepreneur, later to become the founder of Social Curator, a social media marketing membership for business owners.
She empowers entrepreneurs to build a brand, market it on social media, and create a life they love.
Get ready for this powerful conversation we had with Jasmine Star!
In this episode
- The 2 key secrets you need to create more compelling social media content
- What Jasmine fears and worries about the most these days
- Why she left law school to become a creative entrepreneur
In this episode, you will learn:
- Her North Star moment when her mom had a near death experience and why it motivated her to become an entrepreneur
- Why attention and trust are the 2 main components you need to be able to have people invest in you
- Some of the major mental pitfalls within the game of social media and how to avoid it
Check Out The Links Below
Fit Pro Alert…
If You Want to Learn the Secrets to Adding an Online Fitness Coaching Business So You Can Make More Money, Get 10 Hours of Your Time Back, and Grow your Social Media Presence…
Then Grab The Digital Version Of Our New Book “Rise Of The Fit Pros” 100% FREE Here