Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Live the Life you Want to Live with Dr. Joe Klemczewski
That is tattooed on our guests arm 🙂
We are pretty pumped up to share this new episode with you because we have a great deal of respect for our guest, Dr. Joe Klemczewski.
Joe was our coach and mentor for over a year and taught us a ton of knowledge within nutrition, working with clients, business, and peaking clients for competition shows.
He’s the owner and founder of the Diet Doc LLC, which is a staff that specializes in permanent weight loss, client care and success, and they coach those looking to start their own Diet Doc franchise. He’s also worked with hundreds- if not thousands of competitors and peaked them to tip top conditioning or their pro cards.
Besides the Diet Doc program, Joe is a very smart guy that has a ton of experience and credentials under his belt, just look at his bio on the Diet Doc site.
We knew you could get a ton of value from Joe once we had him on the show.
We wanted to go deep with Joe and ask him the “why’s” behind what he has done, his biggest life and business hurdles, how he got to where he’s at today, and what’s next for his legacy.
So, get ready for this one!
Our new physical paperback book “The New Era of Fitness” is finally out! We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it. Get it HERE
We just launched our BRAND NEW mobile app…download it HERE
Join the DDT Community and receive your FREE “12 Weeks to Build your Best Booty ebook and Program.”
Oops! We could not locate your form.
In this episode
- What made him want to earn so many degrees and why the diversification within them
- When he knew it was time to call it quits within his bodybuilding career and what the next chapter of his life looked like
- The driving force behind starting the Diet Doc LLC
- If he could travel back 20 years, what would he have done differently
In this episode, you will learn:
- What a full and detailed day in the life with Dr. Joe consists of
- His thoughts on looking at the past decade and why he feels we are in a new era of fitness
- His lowest point in his life, how he got out of it, and what he learned from it
- What’s next for Dr. Joe
Follow Dr. Joe Klemczewski
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com