Just enter your name and email and we will send you our awesome 4 Pillars of Life Book that will help you enhance your overall lifestyle and live the good life, when you join our Live A Dynamic Lifestyle Community Newsletter.
Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Learning From your Failures so you Can Perform at a High Level
We’re pumped to share episode 74 with you because not only is our guest awesome at what he does, but he’s doing so many other cool things and it’s a great lesson for you to not put all your eggs in one basket.
Our Rockstar guest is John Gorman!
John specializes in coaching high-level competition prep athletes such as bikini, figure, and bodybuilders.
He’s a worked with a ton of athletes, has had much success prepping them, and he has a ton of experience under his belt.
We had the pleasure to meet John at the 2017 ISSN National Conference in Phoenix this year where we all spoke.
So, we couldn’t wait to get him on the show to spread some of his knowledge bombs.
Without further ado, let’s get to know the one, the only, the awesome…John Gorman!
In this episode
- Why he wanted to specialize in being a competition prep coach and what differentiates him from other coaches
- His best investment he’s made so far in his life
- 3 of his top tips for those looking to become competition prep coaches
- The lowest point in his life…how he overcame it and what he learned
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why he loves to fail and use it as an opportunity to learn and then perform at a higher level
- What prompted him to do his Facebook knowledge bombs and why you should check them out
- Where he gets his competitive edge from and how you can discover yours
- The skills John is working on to take him to the next level