Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How We Lost our $10,000 Home Gym in 30 Days
We remember as if it were yesterday when we opened our very own home gym in Orange County, Ca. Back in 2015.
The excitement we had ordering the equipment, painting the garage, hiring the handyman to install mirrors and lights, and the smell of the rubber mats being laid down topped it off.
We still get the chills when we think about the possibilities that could have been with this home gym.
We had long term plans to train a handful of clients while doing our online coaching aka The Hybrid Model.
We had plans to hire independent personal trainers and charge a monthly rent and provide them a state-of-the-art small training studio.
We had plans to hold local health and fitness seminars for the community.
And of course, we had plans to create tons of content in the home gym.
During celebration in Miami after renewing the year lease on the home in Orange County and the future plans for the home gym, we got a phone call before cracking open a bottle of champagne on beautiful South Beach by the landlord telling us he decided to sell the home and needed us out in 30 days.
Fast forward 30 days and we are out and so is the $10k gym.
Poof! like dust…
In this episode, you will learn:
- How and why we lost our $10k home gym in 30 days
- The lessons learned from having a home gym
- How this blessing in disguise led us to helping personal trainers start and grow their online personal training business’s
Check Out The Links Below
[100% Free] Want our “Get More Online Fitness Leads in 5 Days” video bundle?
After 5 days:
– You’ll gain more clarity in your fitness coaching business
– Break down limiting beliefs holding you back
– Gain more confidence to post on social media
– Have a clearer sound offer-package
– Nail and dominate your niche
– Get 1-2 online paying clients after 5 days
Access it HERE