Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Overcome Suicide Prevention with Building a Growth Mindset with Andre Rush
Have you ever experienced being hated on so much for no reason in your whole entire career?
The truth is, people will make it hard for you to succeed, from racism, into jealousy, your story, and much more.
Our guest in today’s podcast is Chef Andre Rush who’s a celebrity chef and a former combat veteran.
He shares with us how he got better despite all the hardships he had to go through in order to succeed in his career.
We also dig into one of his main missions in life and that is to increase suicide awareness and overcome it with creating a growth mindset.
Get ready for this impactful conversation with Chef Rush!
In this episode
- How important it is to value yourself and know your worth in life and business
- The importance of being your own best critique so you can constantly grow in all areas of your life
- Why he does 2,222 push-ups a day for suicide awareness that he started in September to help veterans with PTSD
"Never underestimate the value of your worth."
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to rethink dealing with people with negative energy that drains you
- How to turn a defeat into a victory and how to stay driven whether you get defeated or have a victory
- The day to day lifestyle of Andre being a chef in the White House, how he manages his time to be productive, and his unique daily 60 sec rule to create more impact
Follow Andre Rush
Avoid the Many Pitfalls Personal Trainers and Nutritionists Make…
Avoid making the #1 MISTAKE Personal Trainers and Nutritionists make by not having an online coaching business alongside their in-person businesses.
If You Want to Learn the Secrets to Adding an Online Business So You Can Create More Income, Influence, Impact, And Independence…
Then Grab Your Copy Of Our New Book “Rise Of The Fit Pros” Here