Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Build a World-Class Gym and Reputation with Eric Cressey
Picture being in any profession for 2 decades?
That’s a long time.
But imagine what you can build in 2 decades by just focusing on one profession?
That’s why we are pumped to share this conversation we had with Eric Cressey.
He has built a world-class gym, Cressey Sports Performance, and a world-class reputation for training high performance athletes.
In the past 2 decades, Eric has worked with clients from youth sports to the professional and Olympic ranks, but is best known for his extensive work with baseball players; more than 100 professional players train with him each off-season. He also serves as Director of Player Health and Performance for the New York Yankees.
He’s also authored over 1,000 articles, published six books, and co-created seven video resources that have been sold in over 60 countries around the world.
And not to mention, Eric has lectured in six countries and more 25 U.S. states, and his research has been published in The Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research.
Get ready to learn some of Eric’s experience and knowledge in business!
In this episode
- His passion for working with baseball players and how he worked his way to working with the New York Yankees
- How he overcame limiting beliefs such as fear of failing and fear of starting his business
- The major learning lessons this past year from being a gym owner during the pandemic
"Busy and Productive Aren’t The Same Things"
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Eric built a world-class gym and reputation for training high-performance athletes
- What he’s most proud of after being in his profession for 2 decades
- Eric’s predictions on where the fitness industry is headed this year and beyond
Follow Eric Cressey
Fit Pro Alert…
If You Want to Learn the Secrets to Adding an Online Fitness Coaching Business So You Can Make More Money, Get 10 Hours of Your Time Back, and Grow your Social Media Presence…
Then Grab The Digital Version Of Our New Book “Rise Of The Fit Pros” 100% FREE Here