Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How To Become A Reputable And Respectable Personal Trainer with Lee Boyce
When we first became personal trainers in 2009, we wanted to be the best personal trainers in the game.
We knew this wouldn’t happen overnight.
We understood there were other great personal trainers that had been in the game for longer than us.
But we kept at it…learning as much as we could, attending personal trainer workshops, conferences, mentorships, experience working with clients, etc.
Eventually all the reps and sets paid off.
We became very reputable and respected personal trainers.
We had a conversation with the awesome personal trainer, Lee Boyce.
Lee has the same drive and passion that we did with wanting to be the best at his craft.
He has already accomplished so much at a young age and he is still hungry to achieve more.
In this conversation, we discuss how to become a reputable and respectable personal trainer.
In this episode
- His UNIQUE thoughts on gyms being opened and closed this year and the direction he sees the personal training industry going in 2021
- How he CREATED opportunities for himself to be featured in major publications so he could position himself as the expert
- Why he doesn’t want to be looked at as an INFLUENCER, but more so an AUTHORITY in the fitness industry
"I Always Wanted to be the Best in my Profession"
In this episode, you will learn:
- Lee’s UNIQUE outlook on his content creation and how he wants to be perceived
- His BEST advice for personal trainers wanting to increase their reputation and gain more respect
- Some of Lee’s daily habits that set him up to win the day and be SUCCESSFUL
Follow Lee Boyce
Fit Pro Alert…
If You Want to Learn the Secrets to Adding an Online Fitness Coaching Business So You Can Make More Money, Get 10 Hours of Your Time Back, and Grow your Social Media Presence…
Then Grab The Digital Version Of Our New Book “Rise Of The Fit Pros” 100% FREE Here