Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
The Netflix of Education and Personal Development with Alex Mehr
Question for you…are you a Netflix fan?
What if we told you the Netflix model is being used towards education and personal development.
Our amazing guest on episode 98 is CEO of Mentor Box, Alex Mehr.
What’s cool is Alex and Mentor Box are using the Netflix model, but instead of receiving access to tons of movies, shows, and documentaries for education, they are giving you access to videos and workshops taught by top authors, speakers, CEO’s, investors, and more.
The education that’s being taught each month in Mentor Box is not being taught in our current school systems and the tools and skills you will learn from them are amazing, practical, and more suitable for the real world.
We also, dive deep into Alex’s story, how he came from nothing, then went on to get his PhD in engineering and worked for NASA, and then went on to sell one of the second largest dating sites, Zoosk, for millions of dollars.
Let’s get to know the one, the only, Alex Mehr.
In this episode
- Mentor Box’s vision and core values to make the education system and world a better place
- How he went from being a scientist at NASA, then on to creating the second largest dating site in the world, and then onto creating Mentor Box
- His observations with how the school system has failed us with outdated and ancient systems that teach no practical skills for the real world
- 3 reasons you may want to consider starting a subscription-based business model if you have an online business
In this episode, you will learn:
- Alex’s story on how he was an immigrant, then got his citizenship, and went on to become an entrepreneur
- Why he feels everyone should try entrepreneurship at least once to see if it’s their true calling or not
- How Alex goes about his 1 most important test or problem to solve for his business the night before
- His biggest (creating a team) positive and negative (the dark side of entrepreneurship) surprise as an entrepreneur
Follow Alex Mehr
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com