Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Two Inches from Dying Leads to Being an Impactful Online Fitness Coach with Will Grazione
Our Rockstar guest in episode 97, is the awesome online fitness coach, husband, and father, Will Grazione.
We have a great deal of respect for Will because he’s one of the coaches out there that actually cares about his clients.
Will has an incredible story that entails:
Playing football in college and he always remembered which coaches truly cared about him and gave him their time.
He worked as a personal trainer and in the trenches with clients before going full time as an online coach.
He then was two inches from dying when he was attacked with a switch blade.
All of these life lessons has led him to be being such an impactful and caring coach.
So, get ready for this moving and motivating episode!
In this episode
- Why online fitness coaches shouldn’t focus on the market being saturated and instead focus on being the best unique version of yourself as a coach
- It’s okay to have self-limiting beliefs as a coach, the key is to believe in yourself and get better over time
- The life lessons and being two inches from dying lead him to getting more satisfaction when seeing clients win as opposed to himself winning
- The importance of online fitness coaches learning the business side of things to get their expertise and services out there more
In this episode, you will learn:
- You have one reputation as a coach and how crucial it is to keep it
- Will’s thoughts on us being in a new era of fitness and the technology advancement being awesome but nothing will ever replace human communication
- A turning point where Will had to tell his daughter to put food back at the grocery store because he couldn’t afford to pay it and he told himself this will never ever happen again
- His morning routine of working out first thing allows him to progress himself through weight training and that form of personal development carries over into his day