Would you like us to make a DONATION ON YOUR BEHALF?
Just enter your name and email and we will sponsor one kid's duffle bag, when you join our Live A Dynamic Lifestyle Community Newsletter.
Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Use the 80/20 Rule to Get Better in All Areas of Life with Jason Ferruggia
Have you ever heard of the 80/20 rule?
The 80/20 rule is also known as the “Pareto Principle,” that states, for many events, roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes.
What’s great about this 80/20 principle is it can be applied in all areas of life such as:
- Health and safety
We just had a DYNAMIC conversation with fitness icon, Jason Ferruggia, who lives and breathes the 80/20 principle in all areas of his life.
Jason loves simplicity and feels that its key to getting better in all areas of life and constantly moving the needle forward.
Jason has been in the fitness industry for over two decades… so he knows a lot, has seen infinitely, he’s accomplished a large amount of stuff, has had his fair shares of losses or lessons learned, and he’s evolved a ton.
Get ready for this awesome conversation we had with the one, the only, Jason Ferruggia!
In this episode
- How he applies the 80/20 principle in his life such as: Nutrition- 7 foods he eats every day. Exercise- less variety and less exercise selection. Personal Growth- reads 3-5 books a year and studies them thoroughly
- His story about losing his gym and using it as an opportunity to go online and build his business
- Why it’s so important to have coaches and good relationships to move the needle forward in life
"Nobody is Judging You as Much as You Think. It’s All in Your Head."
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why Jason is so big on being physically, mentally, and emotionally strong, and the Importance of work on personal growth and addressing issues from the past
- Some of his key daily habits to win the day such as: meditating, reading and getting everything done form 6-10 a.m, checking email twice a day, working out, and more
- Jason’s surprising dream and goal to do a big project around stand up, comedy, and personal growth