Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Finding the Courage to Pursue What you Love Doing in Life with Alan Aragon
- In life, we are constantly doing things to please others, listening to numerous external voices, and ultimately playing it safe.
Instead of playing to WIN in life, a lot of people play the game of life to not LOSE.
Our awesome and amazing guest and mentor, Alan Aragon, discusses his incredible and gritty story on pursuing what he loves even though it wasn’t the path he was supposed to take.
Alan found that taking action in the face of fear is what ultimately led him to his current and blessed lifestyle and dream career.
Alan has had decades of experience as a personal trainer, nutritionist, researcher, educator, and many of you have heard him either speak or talk about nutrition, but in episode 108, we go deep with Alan!
This is an episode you don’t want to miss.
Fasten your seat belts ladies and gents!
In this episode
- His incredible story on how he was a personal trainer for a decade, nutrition consultant for a decade, and now a researcher, educator, and speaker
- How he overcame his parents not being on board with entrepreneurship and how Alan took a risk with doing what he loved doing
- The story behind him spending 4-6 hours per day debating and answering questions on bodybuilding.com forum and he saw the demand and opportunity for his research review
- The importance of developing a growth mindset, loving the process, and having fun in life
In this episode, you will learn:
- Alan’s key lesson’s in life and entrepreneurship the past 20 years
- A day in the life of Alan Aragon, from sun rise to being a night owl
- What’s next for Alan and what’s currently missing in his life
- Why everything is a risk in life and if you don’t do something about the itch you have, you will always regret it