Would you like us to make a DONATION ON YOUR BEHALF?
Just enter your name and email and we will sponsor one kid's duffle bag, when you join our Live A Dynamic Lifestyle Community Newsletter.
Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Computer Tech Wiz and Powerlifter Creates Calorie Tracking App My Macros +
We’re back with an awesome interview for episode 36.
We got our friend, Jason Loewy, on the podcast to talk about how he created My Macros +.
My Macros + is one of the top diet, weight, and calorie trackers out there.
What’s cool is Jason has a bodybuilding history and is currently a competitive powerlifter so he knows the ins and outs and lives and breathes the fitness lifestyle.
What’s also cool is Jason has a great story. He played football in high school, got injured, then developed 2 software companies.
He’s also a down to earth guy and you will see why we were anxious to get him on the podcast for you guys.
Without further ado, let’s get to know Jason and his story.
In this episode
- Why Jason created My Macros +
- How he started his 2 software companies
- Why you don’t need a bachelor’s or master’s degree to start an app
- How to get started on creating an app
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why My Macros + over a huge competitor like My Fitness Pal
- What a day in Jason’s life looks like
- What was the biggest curve ball that was thrown at him in life, how he overcame it and what did he learn from it
- What Jason likes to do for fun
Follow Jason Loewy
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com