Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
Overcoming depression and an eating disorder and now living life freely with Courtney Ustrzycki
Let’s talk about living life freely…
Whats the first thing you think of when you hear “living life freely?”
Everyone will have a different definition and that is the beauty behind this question.
We had an epic conversation with, Courtney Ustrzycki, who has been an online training and nutrition coach since 2015, she’s an entrepreneur, sponsored-international hybrid athlete (bikini and powerlifting), she’s overcome depression, battled eating disorders, and now she is living her life freely!
Whats really inspiring about Courtney is she took a massive leap of faith and moved from Canada to Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, two years ago to live her definition of a free life.
Let’s dig into this inspiring and motivating conversation we had with Courtney Ustrzycki.
In this episode
- How she OVERCAME depression and how moving to Mexico has helped treat her depression
- Courtney’s INSPIRING and MOTIVATING story on why she moved from Canada to Mexico and the lessons she learned about herself so far
- What really FIRES her up to be an online training and nutrition coach and her story how she went all in with online coaching
"Create Your Own Light"
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to TREAT eating disorders through Courtney’s experience and battles within her own eating disorders
- A DAY IN THE LIFE of Courtney Ustrzycki, her morning routine, eating tacos, her work routine, and fun time in Mexico
- Courtney’s TOP tips for aspiring online training and nutrition coaches
Follow Courtney Ustrzycki
Avoid the Many Pitfalls Personal Trainers and Nutritionists Make…
Avoid making the #1 MISTAKE Personal Trainers and Nutritionists make by not having an online coaching business alongside their in-person businesses.
If You Want to Learn the Secrets to Adding an Online Business So You Can Create More Income, Influence, Impact, And Independence…
Then Grab Your Copy Of Our New Book “Rise Of The Fit Pros” Here