Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How Learning to Become an Adapter in Life Can Enhance Your Overall Lifestyle with Ryan Doris
Wow was that powerful! When we heard this quote above, we could have ended the show there. That’s how taken back we were. What it means is to not fall so in love and get married to everything you do in life because what happens when you need to shift, adapt, or let go?
In episode 60, we have the man, the myth, and the future legend, Ryan Doris.
If you don’t know Ryan, he’s a coach, motivator, bodybuilder/powerlifter, entrepreneur, and all around awesome guy.
So, as you can see, we are super excited to get this episode out to you because we guarantee it will add value to your life.
Let’s get to know Ryan, about his story, and some of the wisdom he has to share!
Our new physical paperback book “The New Era of Fitness” is finally out! We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it. Get it HERE
Join the DDT Community and receive your FREE “12 Weeks to Build your Best Booty ebook and Program.”
Oops! We could not locate your form.
In this episode
- What he means by not being married to everything in life
- Why he took a break from social media for such a long time
- What drives Ryan every day to coach athletes and better their lives as a whole
- His new project that he’s been working
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why it’s so important to be an “adapter” in life
- The importance of taking care of yourself in the morning before serving others
- His lowest point in his life and how he got out of it
- A day in the life of Ryan Doris…from morning to what he thinks about before going to bed
Follow Ryan Doris
The New Era of Fitness
Our new physical paperback book is finally out!
We are pretty much giving it away “FREE” and giving away a “FEW BONUSES” along with it.
Get your book here: https://theneweraoffitness.com