Giving Back to TOGETHER WE RISE Charity
How to Write a Book: Steps we Took to Write our Second Book
So, you want to write a book?
Writing a book is one of the most rewarding and awesome projects we’ve experienced!
But a lot goes into it that people don’t understand, such as:
- The outline of a book
- How to focus on completing the book
- Do you hire an editor and book publishing team
- How do you get the book out to people
We wrote our first book, “The New Era of Fitness” 2 years ago and boy oh boy did we learn a lot from that entire start to end experience of it.
This time around, when we were set to write our second book “Rise of the Fit Pros,” we knew exactly what to do from start to finish and wanted to document it all for you to help you save money, time collapse the learning curve, and learn the exact steps you can take to write a book.
"Get Away for a Couple of Days to Get your BIG Project Done"
In this episode, you will learn:
- Our 4-DAY EXPERIENCE IN PALM SPRINGS and how we locked ourselves into a condo to complete our second book
- The STEP BY STEP START TO FINISH PROCESS you can take to write your book
- HOW TO OUTLINE YOUR BOOK, STAY FOCUSED TO COMPLETE IT, what to do once it’s finished, how you can get it into people’s hands once its finished
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR SECOND BOOK “Rise of the Fit Pros: How to create more income, influence, impact, and independence”